The Danger of Eating Fast Food

Posted by The vagans on Thursday, May 31, 2012

I've to confess that one of the things I miss probably the most is a weekly trip to our favourite quick food place for a burger and fries. Now we have one as a treat each infrequently, however it is not on "the diet." Nevertheless, the weekly journey was most likely part of why I gained a lot weight.

We in the U.S. are getting fatter, and it isn't an excellent thing. Weight problems results in a number of lethal illnesses, drops our self esteem down several notches and makes on an everyday basis activities a struggle.

So, what can we do about it? A lot. If I can lose sixty pounds and still hold going, so can you.

There are two issues I needed to do when I started this course of, and neither have been easy. The primary was to stop blaming someone else for my weight problem. The quick meals place did not put a gun to my head and order me to eat fattening foods. I did it myself. Taking accountability opened up my mind to discover a solution to the problem.

The second thing it did was teach me how to look at food. For these who've ever appeared up the diet info for typical quick meals meals, you could be in for a surprise. The sodium depend for one meal, together with burger and fries, equals the utmost quantity for two days. The fat content is, also. In fact, should you're watching your calories, that alone equals your each day restrict for sustaining the weight you are now. In a single meal.

So, what are you ready to do about that? I regarded on the choices out there and discovered a quantity of things. One is that I don't like French fries 500 energy worth. I might slightly spend them elsewhere. If you're like me, consuming them is nearly automatic pilot, I've not often heard someone say "Oh, this French fry is just what I've been craving."

Then I noticed that if I make these things at residence, I am in management of the sodium, fat, cholesterol, etc. Did you know you may make a tasty burger at residence that's lower in fats and ldl cholesterol than boneless skinless chicken breast? Here is even better news; if you happen to purchase grass fed beef, you are getting Omega-3 fatty acids together with it. It is probably not quick food, but that burger sure tastes nice and the dearth of guilt emotions is wonderful.

Can we still eat at these restaurants? Yes, however with a lot more caution. Many now have more healthy selections on their menus, and we favor people who do. Quick meals can kill you, but it surely does not have to.
Healthiest Fast Food Choices

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment