Fast food to deliver all your dreams come true

Posted by The vagans on Friday, November 2, 2012

Hey gourmet,.

I was recently to this article (thanks Fritzy!) headed and thought I would share it with you. United States today reports that Burger King (Tin) has started a trial run of delivery services. Now, I will be my personal feelings about BK way and say that this pretty sweet. Although it is reported that it ~ 30 minutes for the food, your home to achieve, if you could supposedly get in the car and takes the restaurant itself go and have your meal in less than ten minutes, it is important to note that the DUH look longer at the delivery. The reigning queen of the Delivery.com, I am an expert in food delivery - I have to get meals up to 2.5 hours, with the average arrival time will be 45 minutes or so... regardless of the distance.

Amazing Photoshop skillz c/o KissRichmond.com

Now, I know NYC is not the norm - I have more than 200 restaurants available at any time during the day, while I had five restaurants in Bushwick, and in Lexington, SC, I had only three. I consider myself blessed to have a McDonald's on-demand, with the only downside being delivery minimum, which means his $10 that either I have $10 worth of food to order or I have someone else ready, McDonalds have delivered to find. In most cases I stick with the former option.

Gourmet, delivery of Fast Food challenges the idea of "Fast Food", inasmuch as it as long as McDonald's (or, more relevantly, Burger King will take) to the door delivered, as it comes to the whip to a hearty salad full of health and beans. But you and I know that fast food is only partially about the convenience - we eat fast food, because we feel its chemical composition makes us safe and warm and happy. We love it for its consistency, that fact that although we are miles away from home, a cheeseburger from McD as a cheeseburger from McD taste, whether your fund called "hunny Pahhye" or offers you a "Cwoawwfee" (Honeypie, coffee.) Phonetic spellings to regional accents actually is).

BUT I TAIL OFF. Burger King offers home delivery in selected locations, and they have much to pack even a system as Domino red bags, is isolated, that it will make your meal at home drenched and sucky appears be patented (by the way: this is not only the worst feeling?) Order food to go, then by the time you get the fries are hanging home and tough and started the Burger has already, even cardboardify?).

I know it is a STOCK OKAY, I'm photo of BURGER KING, sorry, I can no longer CRE8TIVE

My favorite part of this whole task type is the following line from the United States today article:

And Domino, whose Geschäft is 70% delivery is straight - with a smile. "We wish them luck," says spokesman Tim McIntyre. "There is a reason that not all pizza deliver places: it is not easy."

Uh, okay, smile you Mr Tim McIntyre, everything you want delivery is a popular thing, and if BK can manage to successfully withdraw, can possibly even from their recent spiral of failure drag. But I'm not my breath holds.

Et TU, gourmet? How do you think about delivery? Have you already experienced, fast-food delivery? Do you wish that BK would deliver to you? Will delivery services BK the saving grace be? Ask question?

Related posts:

Friday deal Edition: Free Fries at Burger KingFast food, that sucks ass #5: Burger King chicken NuggetsWendy: the new King of the Burger?

Briana Severson is a fast-food lovers and graduate of New York University with a degree in abnormal psychology & creative writing. A native of South Carolina Severson spends their days longing for the Zaxby spicy fried mushrooms and their nights sleep.

Care Remedies

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment